This recipe is one of my favorites! It’s your main dish and your sides ALL IN ONE PAN! It is super easy to prepare and has a ton of flavor! And because I appreciate a good recipe without scrolling, let’s get cookin!
What you will need…
- olive oil
- 2 or more chicken thighs with skin
- red potatoes diced into cubes
- sliced baby bella mushrooms
- green beans(optional)
- seasonings of choice(garlic and herb blends are best)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees
- Dice potatoes and slice mushrooms
- Add all sides to Cake Pan
- Drizzle olive oil to coat and seasonings! Mix with your hands.
5. Put chicken thighs on top
6.Put a drop of olive oil on each and rub it in
7. Sprinkle a tiny bit of seasonings on top
8. Place in the oven for 45 minutes!
It may take longer if you are cooking more chicken. It is done when the skin is crispy.
ENJOY! STAY BLESSED MAMAS!